Progetto Fuoco 2018: discover tomorrow’s heating solutions
Our product standard in the Exhibition Progetto Fuoco 2018
Veronafiere, 21-25 February 2018, Hall 7 Stand B9
MCZ Group will be one of the key players at Progetto Fuoco, the leading international exhibition in the biomass heating industry, to be held from 21 to 25 February in Verona, Italy.
We will show a full range of products that stands out for:
- high environmental performance, with heating solutions that comply with air quality requirements and with the strictest regulations;
- energy efficiency class A+ or A++, which results in lower fuel consumption and greater savings;
- compliance with the EU Ecodesign 2022 directive, four years prior to its effective entry into force, which outlines specific eco-compatible design requirements for stoves and fireplaces.
Respect for the environment, energy saving, and much more.
MCZ Group’s products have always stood out for being highly end-user oriented, which is reflected in the following:
- extremely easy programming and daily use, including remotely through innovative systems;
- less cleaning required, thanks to larger ash drawers and new automatic scraping systems that prevent residue build-up, now available for an even greater number of products;
- an attractive and modern design, which also highlights the pellet flame.